Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome Welcome Welcome... Now Get The Hell Out

Today is the day that I actually do this. What is "this" you ask, well to be frank I am asking myself the same question. I have been told I need to have a creative outlet as in, I have been told I need to write a book or at least have a video camera following me around to document the random yet apparently entertaining things that happen in my life. Well I was never very good at the English language... SATs proved that to me apparently, and I honestly don't have the random wads of cash lying around that would allow me to hire someone to follow me around with a camera. And really and truthfully if I ever DID have that kinda cash I would opt for someone to carry something fun and festive, like a pinwheel or boom box behind me, not a camera.

Anyway back to the subject... this is the whole blogging thing. If anyone reads it I have no idea however I hope i am slightly entertaining and you all get a kick out of my rants and raves! So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment