Friday, November 20, 2009

Crazy People LOVE me!

And sometimes this can be a good or an absolutely bad thing. I know I know, I am def not off to a great start with this whole blogging thing... since my last post was in AUGUST... Here is my problem, I have it in my head that my life is uneventful and that there isn't much to type about, then out of nowhere I am talking to someone going over my 'mundane' life and am told that I couldn't be farther than the truth. Well that and I seem to have the attention span of a kitten on crack. I have all intentions of getting to a computer and writing down the eventful things that have just occurred in my life and then I see something shiny out of the corner of my eye and there that blog post goes.
So before I spy with my little eye a fun shade of nail polish that I would rather try I will try and get this quick run down of just the top 3 fun things that have happened in a three day series. Why did I choose these three things you ask, well that is simple, they are just what I can remember in my pea sized brain right this sec.
First off, UConn homecoming, which was prob the best homecoming I have been to yet. For anyone who knows me, I LOVE all things UConn. The group we went with was amazing and we all totally got along. Drinks were had, I was drunk by 10 latest... food was grilled friends were seen. I did manage to take down the fence at some point due to me trying to climb over it and horribly misjudging how high to lift my leg. This lapse in depth perception led me to tripping over it about 3 times, the third time in which I totally take it out and fall to the ground. Thank god that 7 year old was close by to ask if I was ok and have his mom usher him away from me quickly. See said fence below:
After this point things get slightly fuzzy until pretty much the end of the game. All I know is that it was an amazing and enchanting time in the 'Tailgate Zone". We did manage to find a new friend, I am not sure what his real name is but we called him Pork & Jager. He was a real winner and not creepy at all. He thought he fit right in with our group... the group had a different opinion. The only downfall to the day events was that when we got back from the game some punks stole my cooler out of the bed of the truck, the part that made me the saddest was my veggie burgers were in it :( oh well I had Pringles instead! After all of that hooplah we ended up at a bar that none of us really wanted to be and which ended with me getting mad that they kicked a dog out of the bar so I stole all of the mints... I am still finding them around my room and car.  We then just hung out at Deans place till we all decided we were too tuckered out to do anything else.  I think the day ended with 50 gold stars for us!  Here are some photos to sum it all up P.S. Later that night at the bar I won the Tale-ie for the biggest boobs... I was pretty honored. The last pic has Pork and Jager in the black sweater all the way to the right of it and as you can see we are all pretty much laughing. Tomorrow will be Rolling for Jesus and sat will be Lynyrd meets GaGa.


No comments:

Post a Comment